Benefits of Heat Reflective Paint
December 3rd, 2019 by Texas Home Improvement
Are you considering repainting your home? Ever considered heat reflective paint? Go beyond having the perfect color … save money on your energy bill, too! Texas Home Improvement utilizes TEX•COTE® COOLWALL® exterior coating systems. This is the same heat reflective technology used by the military to reduce the “heat signature” (the solar heat absorbed by planes and vehicles). A cooler house means less air conditioner use, which lowers carbon dioxide emissions.
Compared to traditional paint, here are the benefits of using heat reflective paint:
- Longer lasting, so save time and money on maintenance
- More reflective, so you save on energy bills
- Fade resistant, so you enjoy the “freshly painted” appearance
- More moisture resistant, so you avoid possible moisture issues
- Get a lifetime warranty on Coolwall exterior coating
If you live in Austin or the Dallas Fort Worth area and would like more information on exterior coating, give us a call or contact us below.